Pokemon Spriters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Spriters

for all the pokemon spriters out there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Archella_Region/index/ Come to the Archella Region! Discuss the RPG and discuss the game contents!

Contest 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
takaiofthefire
Admin
takaiofthefire

Contest 1 Empty
PostSubject: Contest 1   Contest 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm

The contest will be centered around making pokemon sprites.
Categories are:
Fakemon, which must be your own work and nobody else's.
Custom Trainers, You may use parts from other trainers, but, may not use parts from trainer sprites from other people.
Fusions, If you make a fusion, it must at least close to a fakemon, make it where I wouldn't knwo the pokemon used in the fusion
Team, you make a team using either already existing pokemon, or your own pokemon along with a custom trainer your already used.

~Added~
Fake Evolution ~ You may take an already existing pokemon, may it be yours, or from the games, and make an evolution of it.
Gijinka or w/e its called ~ You may make a ((word)) of any pokemon, as long as it is yours and if its another persons, ask permission first and send link in a note.
Overworlds: Overworlds are the teeny tiny little sprite you see of your trainer or other trainers and/or people. You may do overworlds along with anything in this contest. But, only with one category.
Drawings: I've decided to add a drawing addition to the contest. Due to the fact some people aren't good at spriting and are better at drawing, like me sort of. So, for the drawing part, I'll add a list of fakemon names, hopefully with some help, and there types and you can draw them based on that. You can chose up to 2 choices.

Fakemon:
Phantasm: -Type: Dark/Psychic
Phantasmor: -Type: Dark/Psychic
Embchic: -Type: Flying/Fire
Blazird: -Type: Flying/Fire
Infergle: -Type: Flying/Fire
-I'll have some up later, but the fire types names are currently in the works as the final evo doesn't look like an eagle-

Repose: You can do a repose of any already made pokemon sprite or trainer sprite.
Maps: You can make a map of any region in any style you want. It can even be your own style of map.
Tiles: You can make some tiles if you want as well for a pokemon game you want.

Start Date: September 6th
End Date: October 6th
-Exactly one Month from now-
Is there anything that should be added?

Contestants:

Judges:
Back to top Go down
https://spritersofpokemon.darkbb.com
savid25

savid25

Contest 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest 1   Contest 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 pm